Home > Lathes:
Delta LA200 Shopmaster 16" Steel Bed Lathe 230-Volt, 2 HP Motor
Shipping weight: 85.0 pounds
Check price and buy @ amazon.com
This all-new class of Delta wood lathe has mini-lathe styling with the ability to grow for spindle turning.
- 1/2-horsepower induction motor for plenty of turning power
- Six speeds from 500 to 3,700 rpm to match a variety of applications
- All cast-iron construction for provides stability and durability
- Optional extension bed (sold separately) increases capacity to 37 inches
- 2-year limited warranty on machines, parts, and accessories
From the Manufacturer
This all-new class of wood lathe has mini-lathe styling with the ability to grow for spindle turning. The Midi-lathe comes standard with a 1/2-horsepower induction motor for smooth, powerful operation. The headstock turns at one of six speeds from 500 to 3,700 rpm for a variety of turning applications. The headstock and tailstock both have #2 Morse tapers for use with standard centers. Perfect for turning miniatures, furniture parts, and other projects. A swing of 10 inches over the bed allows turning larger diameter projects like bowls. The standard machine can turn spindles up to 14-1/2 inches long but an optional bed extension (sold separately) allows turning spindles as long as 37 inches. Two-year limited warranty on machines, parts, and accessories. Includes midi-lathe, spur center, 3-inch face plate, tool rest, knock-out bar, wrenches, and instruction manual.